Religion tends to teach us “what to think” using various rules and spirituality tends to teach us “how to think” using various tools.
Spirituality is the conscious decision to work with and demonstrate our principles in daily life. Spirituality requires our participation.
Incorporating regular routines such as meditation or walks in nature rejuvenate our spirits and lower our stress. Psalms 46:10 reminds us to “BE still and know I am God.”
- There is only ONE POWER and ONE PRESENCE active in the universe and all life, God, the Good, Omnipotent.
- Our essence is of God; therefore, we are inherently good. This God essence was fully expressed in Jesus, the Christ, and is EQUALLY EXPRESSED in us.
- We are CO-CREATORS with God, creating reality through thoughts held in mind.
- Through AFFIRMATIVE PRAYER and meditation, we connect with God and bring out the good in life.
- Through thoughts, WORDS AND ACTIONS, we live in the truth we know.